Wednesday, August 27, 2008

::HUH?

I haven't written here in a long time. Maybe because I am too busy trying to cope with the fast pace of my everyday life, or maybe because my native language is Spanish and I prefer, as you would do, to write in the language that I know best, yet sometimes I find myself unable to express what I need to say using my own language, so I borrow yours. Then I come here, and with so many things speeding inside my head all day, I open my blog and I can't follow a single story worth writing. Yet I write anyway, because I can't live without it, and since I am what you would call quiet, not shy, shy is reserved for some kind of mild fear, I find writing an amusing relief, to the point where I am currently writing a book, slow, turtle slow, but I promise I will one day finish it, and then translate it so you can love it or hate it, whatever you please. I won't hold it against you. Now I should go to sleep, because being tired makes you stupid, just like being drunk, but without the fun. Not sure if I'm making any sense here so I better go before you hate me. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home